When you reserve a puppy with Harmony Standard Poodles you will need to agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your deposit of £300 is non-refundable and reserves you the puppy of your choice. You understand, that although Harmony Standard Poodles will do their utmost in ensuring that you get your reserved puppy, that this is not a guarantee. If, for any reason, your reserved puppy becomes unavailable, then Harmony Standard Poodles will inform you immediately and will either fully refund your deposit or you may choose from any remaining available puppies.
2. Harmony Standard Poodles have made the most accurate judgement they can in regards to the colour of the puppy but you are aware that colours can change over time and that your reservation of a puppy is based upon seeing photos sent via email of the puppy at the time of reservation and that you are fully satisfied with the colour of your chosen puppy and will not dispute this later on.
3. Viewings of puppies will be scheduled when the puppies are approximately 6 weeks old. You agree to pay the remaining balance (non-refundable) when visiting your puppy at this time.
4. Harmony Standard Poodles reserves the right to cancel the agreement at any time and refund any payments taken.
5. The puppies will be ready to go to their new homes either at 8 or 10 weeks old. They will have had a vet health check and be microchipped at 6 weeks. They will be due their first vaccination at 8 weeks and their second vaccination at 10 weeks. The price for both vaccinations is in addition to the purchase price of the puppy. You agree to take full responsibility for your puppy’s vaccinations if they go home with you at 8 weeks. If they stay with Harmony Standard Poodles until 10 weeks then they will have had both vaccinations.
6. You agree to continue the socialisation programme outlined by Harmony Standard Poodles, until your puppy is at least 12 weeks of age. This is extremely important if you wish to end up with a well-balanced and sociable dog.
7. You agree to keep in contact with Harmony Standard Poodles throughout the life of the dog.
8. You have researched the breed carefully and are fully certain that a Standard Poodle is the best choice of breed for you.
9. You understand that Standard Poodles require a great deal of grooming and are prepared for the upkeep and financial implications of this.
10. You agree to follow all behavioural and training advice given by Harmony Standard poodles and to only use force free, positive reinforcement methods of training. You will always contact Harmony Standard Poodles in the first instance for any training and behavioural advice. If attending training classes, you agree to only attend classes where positive reinforcement training is being used and where there are no aversives/punishments being used.
11. You agree to regularly worm, flea, vaccinate and groom your Standard Poodle and to feed a high quality diet and provide ample exercise and mental stimulation.
12. You understand that there is an endorsement on the puppy, meaning that you will not be able to register any progeny with the Kennel Club. If you wish to breed from your Standard poodle, please contact Harmony Standard poodles to discuss having the endorsement lifted.
13. You agree to keep your puppy insured for veterinary fees and to provide all necessary veterinary care to maintain its physical good health.
14. If circumstances occur where it becomes necessary to re-home the dog, Harmony Standard Poodles must be notified in the first instance and given an opportunity to take back the dog. If Harmony Standard Poodles are unable to take the dog back, then they should be fully informed as to the details of the dog’s new home and the new owners should agree to stay in contact with Harmony Standard Poodles for the remainder of the dog’s life.
15. You declare that you have not been banned from keeping a dog or any other animal by any legal court order.
Kettering & Corby based, also serving Wellingborough, Rushden, Northampton, Market Harborough and surrounding areas
Get in touch
If you would like to have a chat about 1 to 1 dog training sessions please call me on 07496 740368.
Harmony Dogs - Helping you to live in harmony with your dog
Get in Touch
We'd love to hear from you :)
Accept cookies and close